Create Frozen Dessert Treats at Home with this 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt and Sorbet Maker
Kiwi and Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Fresh kiwi, raspberries, and Greek yoghurt combine to make this delicious and healthy frozen yoghurt.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- In a blender, combine the kiwi, raspberries, yogurt, honey, and milk.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Fill an ice cream maker halfway with the mixture.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for churning.
- Fill a freezer-safe container halfway with frozen yoghurt.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture is firm.
Frozen Yogurt Accessories
Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream Maker By Cuisinart
Perfectly Creamy Frozen Yogurt
Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker
How To Make Frozen Yogurt At Home
Frozen Yogurt Recipes
Blueberry and Granola Yogurt Recipe
Strawberry Greek Yogurt Recipe
Almonds, Blueberries and Figs Yogurt Recipe
Red Currant and Blueberry Yogurt with Pumpkin Seed Recipe