Make Perfect Yogurt Desserts At Home With This Easy to Follow Yogurt Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vanilla and Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Recipe
This Vanilla and Chocolate Frozen Yogurt is a delectable and refreshing dessert suitable for any occasion. The creamy, tangy yoghurt is combined with rich chocolate for a flavor combination that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Best of all, it is simple to prepare and can be customised with your preferred toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Whisk together the yogurt, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Half of the mixture should be transferred to another bowl.
- Sift the cocoa powder into one of the mixing bowls and whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate both bowls for at least 2 hours, covered with plastic wrap.
- In an ice cream maker, churn the vanilla mixture according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Freeze the vanilla frozen yoghurt in a freezer-safe container for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- With the chocolate mixture, repeat the churning and freezing process.
- Serve the vanilla and chocolate frozen yoghurts together, if desired garnished with fresh fruit or chocolate chips.
Frozen Yogurt Accessories
Instant Pot Yogurt Cookbook
Euro Cuisine Automatic Yogurt Maker
Homemade Yogurt and Kefir
Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker
Frozen Yogurt Recipes
Banana and Apple Yogurt with Mixed Berries Recipe
Chia Seeds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seed and Hazelnut Yogurt Recipe
Mixed Berry Yogurt with Granola Recipe
Honey, Grape and Greek Yogurt Recipe